2020 Conference Registration - Regular for Attendees, The Westin Richmond, Wednesday, 17. March 2021
About this Event
Original Email about postponement was sent 3/11/2020
Dear Conference Registrants,
If you’ve been tuning into the news about COVID-19, aka the coronavirus, you may be wondering…
• Is the CA Human Services Annual Conference still on for next week?
• Is it a good idea for me to travel and convene with others from across the Commonwealth?
Our team has been closely monitoring the situation and looking to experts at VDH and the CDC for guidance. We’ve also been in touch with our out-of-state keynote speakers. Both are unable to attend due to travel restrictions.
We have decided to exercise precaution and cancel the conference because your safety and peace of mind are of utmost importance to us.
After a year of planning, we’re certainly disappointed. But we also feel a sense of responsibility.
We are still determining next steps. And we will continue to communicate additional information as it becomes available.
Here’s what we can share today:
• We have elected not to hold a virtual conference. Many of the attendance benefits come from ****-to-**** interaction.
• If you have booked a hotel room in Richmond for the conference, please call to cancel it. CA cannot cancel your hotel reservation. Here are the contact details for the designated conference hotels::
• Courtyard Richmond West: 804-282-1881 or 800-321-2211 - Reservations need to be canceled by Sunday, March 15th to not incur fees.
• The Westin Richmond: 888-627-7786
• We are exploring the potential to reschedule the conference.
• We are evaluating the financial impacts for our organization, for sponsors and for attendees to develop a refund policy.
• It’s important we all do our part to contribute to containment. Here are some resources you may find helpful: Information for Healthcare Providers, Guidance for Educational Programs, A Preparedness Checklist for Individuals and Families, A Reminder to Care for Yourself in order to Prevent Infection.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility!
President & CEO,
Jessica G Philips, MA, BCBA, LBA
2020: Vision for the Future - CA's Annual Conference! Register NOW!
Please join us for CA's 19th annual conference! Our annual conference is Virginia’s first and oldest statewide conference for the latest information on autism and evidence-based interventions. This year we will be incorporating a broader array of disabilities and mental health disorders. We hope to see you there!
2020: Vision for the FutureCA's Annual Conference
If you are interested in vendor or sponsor opportunities, click here.
***Please note that Bronze Sponsorships are sold out at this time.***
How To Register:
-To pay online via Paypal, please click the "Tickets" button!
-Organizations wishing to register multiple staff members using a Purchase Order must contact David Williams (email) to register. If you are unable to pay via PayPal, or if you need to submit a paper registration, please contact CA Finance (804-355-0300).
-DBHDS staff, CSB staff, REACH staff or staff at a company that provides licensed residential and licensed day support are eligible for a discount. Please contact Nick Fields - 804.355.0300 or email to get the code before registering and to show eligibility.
Please note: REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 13, 2020. If you register after March 6th, we cannot guarantee you a conference bag.
The refund schedule is as follows: