Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) Live-Online Course (Eastern Time), Online, Monday, 07. December 2020
About this Event
- Two-day live-online virtual course (Laptop or desktop with internet connection REQUIRED)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® through Scrum Alliance
- Certification fee included in registration
- Downloadable training materials
- Earn 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Suited for all experience levels
- Real-time instruction and work examples
As many companies are restricting in-person training for the coming weeks, Hyperdrive Agile is now temporarily offering our Certified Scrum Product Owner® course virtually – delivered live, in real-time by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs).
The quality and learning experience of our courses remain of the utmost importance to us. Our instructors have diligently created an engaging virtual experience that will teach you the “business” skills and techniques used by successful Scrum Product Owners to guide their teams and build successful products at Agile speed while creating customer delight.Why CSPO?
This experiential course is suited for all levels of Scrum experience. Attendees will take part in engaging exercises and simulations covering:
- Product Owner Role and Product Backlog
- Creating the Product Vision and Strategy
- Creating User Stories and User Story Maps
- Product Planning & Forecasting
- Creating Customer Focus
Our course curriculum sets the standard for Product Owner know-how, drawing on inventive exercises, case-studies and real-world experience of implementing Scrum across industries, including energy, finance, healthcare, defense and technology. With a Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO), you will be able to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team.Meet trainer Bob Schatz – CST, CSP, CSPO, CSM
With 35+ years of high-performance leadership experience, Bob Schatz is a leader in the agile community, successfully implementing agile development techniques, such as Scrum and XP, and driving culture changes in large organizations. Bob has helped many companies in their transition to agile development methods, using interactive exercises to teach the skills needed to work with Scrum teams in complex enterprise environments.
As VP of Development for Primavera Systems, Inc., he led the team that developed software solutions for Enterprise Project, Resource, and Portfolio Management. Together with Ken Schwaber and Bob Martin, they created one of the first true agile success stories in the transition to using Scrum and XP.Hyperdrive Alumni Special
Already taken a course with Hyperdrive? Receive $100 off your next course! Email email with your desired course and date to receive your discount.Live-Online Requirements:
- To participate in the online course, you'll need the following:
- A quiet, comfortable place to be for the duration of the class
- Choose an area without distractions
- Be mindful of managing potential interruptions (e.g. children, pets, etc).
- Computer (desktop, laptop, or tablet)
- Camera and microphone (we'll have virtual breakout rooms)
- Headset to filter out room noise
- Internet connectivity
We ask that you participate like you would if you were in class.
- Punctual arrival
- Full attention and participation (video is required)
- Committed to full, 100% attendance and participation during class time
- Breaks – The course will include frequent breaks to allow time away from the screen, time to stretch your legs, and check on friends/family.
- Video Required – You'll be working with others in video breakout rooms. It's a unique way to engage with your classmates and dive deeper into discussions.
- Tools – Our coaches have incorporated easy-to-use websites and online collaboration tools to support their lessons.
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made in 14 days or more from the start date of the course. For cancellations made in less than 14 days, we will allow a one-time transfer into the next available course. All cancellation requests must be emailed to email.