Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) Live-Online Course (Pacific Time), Online, Thursday, 17. December 2020
About this Event
Why Certified ScrumMaster® Training?
Hyperdrive Agile’s Certified ScrumMaster® Training (CSM) will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster.
- Master the basics of Scrum, the Scrum lifecycle and how to organize a team
- Learn how to set up a project and implement a Scrum – from releases and sprints to enterprise transformation
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum framework and the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster
This two-day classroom training will open new career opportunities for you across industries. CSMs understand Scrum values, practices, and applications, providing a level of expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. CSMs help the Product Owner and the rest of their team work together to learn the Scrum framework, while protecting the team from both internal and external distractions.
For group discounts, contact us directly at email.
Meet trainer Eric Rapin – CST, CSP, CSPO, CSM, Innovation Games Black Belt
Eric Rapin is certified by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified Agile Trainer (CST), an Enterprise Agile Coach and Agile Practice. As a technology executive at Salesforce, Adobe, Tableau, and Apple, Eric led Software Engineering and Quality Engineering organizations and has extensive experience scaling Agile for large tech enterprises. His background also includes work at Sun Microsystems where he helped develop and test the Java language.
To participate in the online course, you'll need the following:
- A quiet, comfortable place to be for the duration of the class
- Choose an area without distractions
- Be mindful of managing potential interruptions (e.g. children, pets, etc).
- Computer (desktop, laptop, or tablet)
- Camera and microphone (we'll have virtual breakout rooms)
- Headset to filter out room noise
- Internet connectivity
We ask that you participate like you would if you were in class.
- Punctual arrival
- Full attention and participation (video is required)
- Committed to full, 100% attendance and participation during class time
- Breaks – The course will include frequent breaks to allow time away from the screen, time to stretch your legs, and check on friends/family.
- Video Required – You'll be working with others in video breakout rooms. It's a unique way to engage with your classmates and dive deeper into discussions.
- Tools – Our coaches have incorporated easy-to-use websites and online collaboration tools to support their lessons.
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made in 14 days or more from the start date of the course. For cancellations made in less than 14 days, we will allow a one-time transfer into the next available course. All cancellation requests must be emailed to email.