Excel Level 2 Training - Houston, Texas, Online, Tuesday, 19. May 2020
About this Event
Excel is one of the most powerful application from the Microsoft Office Suite. The application gives you the ability to perform simple to advanced calculations and analyze the results, Excel is a spreadsheet solution that comes with data formatting, formula, function, graph, chart design, data sort, filter, pivot table and many more capabilities to organize, calculate, and create data analysis solutions.
This course builds off of the Level 1 Basic course by teaching students how to work with large worksheets in Microsoft Excel to use multiple worksheets and workbooks efficiently. It will introduce students to more advanced formatting techniques such as:
- Applying various number formats
- Using workbook styles and themes
- Adding backgrounds, and mimicking watermarks
- Create outlines and subtotals
- Create and apply cell names
- Sort and filter data
- Create and format tables
- Save workbooks as Web pages
- Insert and edit hyperlinks
- Share workbooks via email
- Audit worksheets for errors,
- Protect worksheets and cell data
- Share and merge workbooks
- Track changes in a workbook
- Customize the Excel environment
- Create and modify custom templates
Let us Help You Find Your Solution
After the course has been completed, we'll schedule a one-on-one consultation session to help you find a solution to any basic spreadsheet issues or recommendations that you may need.
Dezignext Technologies training courses are instructor-led live online training you attend from your home or office. Our certified instructors teach you from a remote location while being able to interact with you as if you were in a traditional classroom. Instructors can view your progress and take control of your computer to provide direct assistance.
Students will see the instructor's presentation as well as interact directly with the instructor to participate in class sessions and training exercises.Our Online Instructor-led classes offer:
- Live instructor-led training
- Authorized courseware provided
- Hands on exercises
- Real-time remote access
- Virtual lab environment
- Eliminates travel expenses
- Free support after training
Feel free to call or email us if you have questions about course or how our training is done.
Call Us: (844) 295-5510