G-STAR Global Game Exhibition 2020, Online, Monday, 16. November 2020
About this Event
G-STAR is the biggest games industry show in South Korea, which is reason enough to check it out. Did you know Korea is the 4th biggest games market in the world?
Even more importantly, though, it also represents the most friendly and accessible route to the whole of the APAC games market - which with Japan, China and the ever-growing SEA market alongside is very much in the ascendancy! Can you afford NOT to attend?
Why attend digital B2B games industry event G-STAR 2020?
- The biggest show in Korea (the world’s 4th largest market on its own)
- All the top Korean companies in one place and eager to connect, plus...
- Gateway to the whole APAC games market (meet leading Japanese, Chinese and SEA companies too)!
- Super-friendly and accessible - everything is in English
- Digital edition this year means you don’t even have to fly! (Sadly you do miss out on Busan, though)
- Just $100 for a ticket now OR save even more with a package ticket for G-STAR and Pocket Gamer Connects (details below)
- Easy access meeting system to make connections, then video calls for ****-to-****
- Plus includes access to G-STAR conference tracks and fringe events
Even better deal!
A standard G-STAR ticket is $100 here - but book to attend Pocket Gamer Connects at the same time and you can save 20% off the price of a combined ticket!
Our partner conference, Pocket Gamer Connects, belongs to a series of b2b events for the games industry, run since 2014 by Steel Media, publishers of the leading mobile games industry website.
The next Pocket Gamer Connects conference takes place entirely online and features hundreds of expert speakers, a MeetToMatch networking platform, fringe events like the Big Indie Pitch, and loads more. Find out more, and discover how much you could save 20% by booking for G-STAR and Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki Digital online events together, at the official ticket page here: