Horizons After Divorce, Online, Tuesday, 14. July 2020
About this Event
We meet the second Tuesday monthly to discuss issues important to women who have been through divorce. The purpose is to network, encourage and support women other women. Each month a different topic of importance to this group is discussed. Stay tuned for a full slate of topics to come after this initial meeting, such as:
- The Most Challenging Part of Being Divorced From a Personal, Spiritual or Financial Perspective
- Being Referred to as Divorced – Problematic or No Issue?
- Most Effective Coping Mechanisms When You’re at Wit’s End
- Meals and Entertainment – Ways to Approach Without Your Plus One
- Invaluable Tips, Resources and Unexpected Good Surprises
Register now at https://plenteousfinancial.com/events/.