How To Boost Your Health In Simple Steps, Online, Tuesday, 14. July 2020
About this Event
Who would benefit most from this webinar?
- Anyone with any digestive issues
- Anyone not knowing how to best cope with their heightened stress levels
- Anyone feeling 'scattered' (with poor concentration and/or mental clarity)
- Anyone feeling emotionally imbalanced (anxiety, constant mood swings, low mood, irritability, anger issues etc.)
- Anyone close to burnout or suffering from chronic fatigue
In this talk, I will be sharing some powerful tips with you on how you can feel more energetic, more emotionally balanced and more vibrant and joyous again. By implementing small changes to different areas of your life gradually - one baby step at a time.
I won't tell you what change(s) to implement first. I will simply provide you with choices because everybody's lifestyle, circumstances and routine are different. There is no 'one size fits all'.
During the last 20 minutes of the webinar, I will answer any questions you may have on this topic. Simply put your question(s) in the chat box during the webinar.
How to join? The day before the webinar, I will be sending an email with instructions on how to join via Zoom to everybody who has registered.
ALL TIMES ARE GREENWICH MEAN TIME!
Here’s what to do before the webinar:
1. If you haven’t used the ZOOM platform before, please try signing in a few minutes before as you may need to get your computer ready. Just a quick download to use the webinar software & checking that your audio and webcam are working.
2. If you can, attend the webinar using your laptop or desktop computer as this will dramatically improve your event experience.
3. I will send you a reminder approximately 30 minutes before the webinar starts. See you there!
Any problems or queries, please email me at email before the webinar.