How To Do Business with Caesars Entertainment? Webinar, Online, Friday, 13. November 2020
About this Event
Learn about requirements and upcoming opportunities.
Who should attend: Businesses with less than $500,000 in revenue.
To empower and strengthen its commitment to its employees, guests, and communities; Caesars Entertainment, in conjunction with the Caesars Foundation, is launching a six-city Economic Equity Tour. The tour and webinars will provide meaningful and impactful education and skill development to employees, potential workforce, potential suppliers and members of the local communities in which Caesars Entertainment operates.
The Economic Equity Tour will have the following sessions - per Caesars Entertainment location:
- Non-Profit Leadership: Social & Workforce
- Small Business Development
The 2020 Economic Equity Webinar Series (September – November 2019) includes:
- Women of Color Mastermind
- The Business Assessment Webinar
- The Differential Value Proposition Webinar
- Financial Health
- Communications: Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations
- How To Do Business with Caesars Entertainment?
If you have a Caesars Rewards Number (previously called Total Rewards), you will receive 500 Caesars Rewards Tier Credits.
Please visit our website for more information on the schedule and each of the sessions.