IOSH Managing Safely Virtual Classroom Course, Online, Monday, 07. December 2020
About this Event
Who Managing Safely is for
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why Managing Safely works
• Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
• Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
• Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
• Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
• Internationally recognised and respected certification
• Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
What to expect from Managing Safely
• Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
• Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
• Summaries to reinforce key points
• Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
• Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
• Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
Top 5 business benefits
• Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
• Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
• Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
• Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
• Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
• Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
• Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
• Enables you to investigate incidents
• Empowers you to measure your own performance
• Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Access to PC/Laptop or Smart device with audio and camera.
Zoom is the platform to be used to deliver the course. This is free to download.
This course is being run over 3 days with regular breaks to ensure engagement.
All attendees must attend all sessions detailed below (alternative sessions are available at £20 per session).
This is a fully accredited and interactive course led live by a tutor with 20 years health and safety experience, a competent, engaging trainer and a Graduate Member of IOSH.
Course dates and timings:
Monday 7th December 9am-4pm
Tuesday 8th December 9am-4pm
Wednesday 9th December 9-4pm (assessment during this time)
Price includes all course delivery, delegate workbook and postage plus Certificate.
Happy to answer any queries or questions.
Alternative dates and times can be available.