Joint December IW2N90: online networking for professionals & entrepreneurs, Online, Thursday, 10. December 2020
About this Event
Celebrate the festive season with both of our IWant2Network Networking90 groups in one joint event!
Our Darwin and Brunel groups will join together for a focused networking event.
If you are looking for a networking event that will not only have like-minded people, but values your time & your business too, as well as have a fun & focused environment then book your place for our December Joint meeting!
At IW2N90, we offer all the benefits of traditional networking PLUS all our networking meetings are online, so you can network, learn + build relationships from the comfort of your own home.
You’ll learn from inspiring + knowledgeable speakers who will come to every meeting; whether they’re invited to attend for one session, or members of the group.
PLUS as only one person per profession is permitted to join each group, you’ll get the opportunity to secure membership + establish yourself as the natural point of contact for people wanting your expert knowledge. You’ve been there, done that + got the T shirt – now it’s time to showcase your expertise + learn from others who are expert in their field.
These events are for people who are:
• Senior employees, founders, directors, and business owners
• Based in, or doing business in, the UK
• Interested in doing business in the UK + further afield
• Professional, proactive, ambitious + positive?
IW2N90 may be the networking group you’re looking for + we’d love you to visit our next online meeting.
What to expect at our events:
Each meeting has a set format:
• Introduction + welcome
• Ask the Expert - One member or an invited guest speaker will do a presentation on their specialist subject (15 minutes + 10 minutes for questions) or Business MasterMind Session: The group has a facilitated discussion around a pre-submitted business issue affecting one of the members
• 60 second elevator pitch - Each member + visitor does their 60 second pitch (20 minutes)
• Zoom Around - How can you help someone else in the group? No waffle; straight down to business (20 minutes)
• 1:1 - Mini 1:1s in breakout rooms (15 minutes)
• Close (5 minutes)
As a visitor, you can visit one group twice, or two groups once, but if you wish to come again you will need to join your chosen group.
These groups have a one person per profession rule, so you will need to check that your industry is not already snapped up.
Will the meetings still be online when the coronavirus lockdown ends in London?
Yes. Online meetings can welcome members irrespective of where they live + work, which is what we want to do with our events.
They are also incredibly time efficient as there’s no travel time. You can turn on your computer, have the meeting + 90 minutes later you can get on with whatever’s next on your to do list.
If you'd like to join us at this event, then book your place and we look forward to welcoming you.
Please note: if you have already visited twice before - that's great - but this does mean we request you join as a member and reserve the right to refuse entry. If you prefer "no-membership" networking, then why not try our IW2N60 ?