Marquette University College of Engineering Employer Engagement Program, Online, Wednesday, 08. July 2020
About this Event
• To better meet your needs, the program is now “a la carte” so you can choose the opportunities of greatest interest to you. You may choose as many opportunities that fit your company's needs and interests. If you partner at a $1,500+ level, you will receive complimentary services as outlined in the program.
• Marquette will do its best to honor all commitments as described in each opportunity. Should Marquette policies regarding COVID-19 change, we will contact you about necessary changes or alternatives.
• An * at the beginning of the title denotes that the event may be of interest to those partners who are geographically distant or who are only participating in virtual events for the 20-21 recruitment cycle.
• We encourage you to make your commitments by August 15 to ensure you can participate in the opportunities that are of interest to you and we can provide you with the best experience. Note: Participation in the program with delayed payment as late as May 31, 2021 is possible. Please contact Katherine Atkinson (email or 414-288-7192) for delayed payment participation.
• "Build Your Own" is listed as free. Please reach out to Katherine Atkinson (email) so we can discuss your ideas, feasibility, and pricing.
• If you'd like to give a philanthropic gift to support the Office of Industry Relations you may give an amount of your choice through "General Support of Industry Relations".
• The Engineering Job Fair will be on February 25, 2021. Registration will open on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 in Handshake. Standard booths will be $400. Gold booths will be $800. A decision will be made in late fall regarding in-person or virtual format.
We look forward to partnering with you this year!
Katherine Atkinson, director of industry relations
Jenny Benjamin, assistant director of industry relations
COMPLIMENTARY FOR COMPANIES ENGAGING AT A $1,500+ LEVEL
• Recognized within college as an Office of Industry Relations (OIR) sponsor. Company logo will be placed outside the office, on the OIR webpages, and in weekly e-newsletter to students during the academic year.
•Promotion of open positions. Active positions in Handshake will be highlighted and promoted in the weekly e-newsletter.
• Personalized recruitment plan. A semesterly call to learn of talent needs and identification of most strategic opportunities to promote your company and open positions.