Microsoft Outlook 2016 Introduction _ ONLINE COURSE, City of Baltimore Virtual Learning Learning Center, Monday, 13. July 2020
About this Event
Within 48 business hours from completing this registration, you will receive an email from email containing your Virtual Learning Center login information.
- Note: Online access begins on the date you select & ends 90 days later.
- Courses can be accessed from a computer, tablet, or phone (You will need to have sound on your device)
- Choose your start date from the event dates listed on this page
Once registration is complete, access week cannot be changed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Virtual Learning team at email.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 Introduction
This course is for City of Baltimore employees only.
Outlook 2016 provides all of the tools necessary for managing e-mail, scheduling tasks, and communication. In this course, you will learn about the basic features and functionalities of Outlook 2016 including a look at how to navigate in Outlook 2016 and view, reply to, and forward e-mail messages. The course also addresses how to create and send new e-mail messages.
- Getting to Know Outlook 2016
- Managing Conversations and E-mail in Outlook 2016
- Managing Attachments and Inserting Items and Signatures in Outlook 2016.
- Organizing Contacts in Outlook 20164. Organizing Contacts in Outlook 2016
- Using the Calendar to Schedule Appointments, Events, and Tasks in Outlook 2016.
- Configuring and Managing Meetings and Notes in Outlook 2016
Target Audience: Any City Employee
Prerequisite: Basic fluency with Microsoft Office
Location: City of Baltimore Virtual Learning Center
Price: Free to City of Baltimore Employees
To register for this online course:
- Please click on SELECT A DATE to choose your selection.
- Then click on REGISTER to complete your registration
- Access begins on the date you selected per your registration and ends on the following 90 days.
NOTE: Once registration is complete, access week cannot be changed.