NKY Second Saturday Divorce Workshop, Online, Saturday, 11. January 2020
About this Event
Are you wondering any of the following?:
- How does a divorce actually work?
- What is the legal process?
- What will happen with the kids?
- How will we split our assets?
- What are the tax implications of dividing our assets? How can we make sure neither of us gets hit too hard?
- I think my spouse may try to hide assets, how do I make sure that doesn’t happen?
- I don’t want to fight, isn’t there a more peaceful way to divorce than through legal court battles?
- What will we do with the house?
- I’ve been a stay-at-home-parent for so long, how will I re-enter the workforce to support my family?
- I am devastated. How can I come back from this?
If you are wondering about any of the above, or have any other questions about the divorce process, you’ve come to the right place . We are here to support you by providing you the education you need and want on the legal, financial, and emotional components of a divorce. Learn from a family law attorney, a financial advisor, a therapist and real estate professionals in a very casual and conversational environment.
To be clear, at Second Saturday we do not promote divorce. At the workshop, we provide the information people need to deal with their situation in a peaceful, respectful manner.