Nov. 4, 2020 FINAL Cache County Federal Grant Wood Stove Conversion Applic., Online, Wednesday, 04. November 2020
About this Event
The Utah Division of Air Quality has developed a wood smoke reduction incentive program for homeowners to reduce wintertime pollution from wood burning in the counties that currently fail to meet National Ambient Air Quality Standard for fine particulates.
Before You RegisterDo You Qualify?
- Registering is free, but stove conversion is NOT free.
- Registering is NOT a guarantee of a voucher award. You must qualify first.
- Limit 1 award per household.
- Program does not apply to rental and commercial properties.
- Fireplaces must be operational wood burning. Gas logs are not eligible.
- Past projects are not eligible. Only future stove conversions are eligible.
- Award recipients must use DAQ approved vendors. A list of approved vendors will be provided if you are chosen.
- Wood stoves must be removed and recycled by the program vendor.
- See stoves.utah.gov for all requirements and eligibility details.
After You Register: Now What?
- You will receive an email from Eventbrite confirming your registration (remember, this is not guarantee for getting a voucher award).
- It takes about 7 days for us to process your information.
- If you qualify, the Division of Air Quality will notify you via email with a link to the voucher award application.
- If you do not qualify, you will be notified via email.