ON DEMAND POWER HOUR - May 7th, Online, Wednesday, 13. May 2020
About this Event
ON-DEMAND TRAININGPlease register and a link for the on-demand training session will be sent to you directly from Government Marketing University.
Integrated Marketing Training - Mission Possible: Creating a Cross-Functional Integrated Marketing Plan
Lesley Rogers is an award-winning government marketing leader sharing her creative vision and expertise through anecdotal stories that will help you create a world class integrated government marketing plan.
Joining Lesley is Frank Salatto from Government Executive Media Group providing a publisher’s perspective that will highlight characteristics of powerful integrated marketing campaigns that will elevate your brand, engage government audiences while delivering strong ROI.
By completing this training students will gain:
- The knowledge needed to create winning integrated marketing campaigns.
- The 5 step-by-step process for integrated marketing planning to ensure success.
- An “Integrated Government Marketing” Training Certificate for career advancement. (must complete training).
- Lesley Rogers, Senior Manager, Segment Strategy & Field Marketing, Public Sector, CenturyLink, Award-winning marketing maven, idea & creative vision whisperer, and expert integrated marketing & messaging strategist.
- Frank Salatto, Vice President and General Manager, Marketing & Communications, Government Executive Media Group
- Moderator: Lou Anne Brossman, CEO & Founder, Government Marketing University
About our Sponsor:
Government Executive Media Group (GEMG) is dedicated to providing federal, state, and local government leaders with trusted and useful insights and best practices to help them advance their organizations’ missions. Through its market-leading publications Government Executive, Nextgov, Defense One, and Route Fifty, GEMG reaches nearly two million government influencers nationwide each month across digital, print, and event offerings.