Reach Readers on the Small Screen online, Online, Monday, 02. November 2020
About this Event
Reach Readers on the Small Screen onlineOvercome the obstacles of reading on the small screenWorkshop Description
You’ve read the numbers. You know that more than half of your audience members are receiving your emails, visiting your web pages and engaging with your social media channels via their mobile devices, not their laptops.
Problem is … reading on a smartphone is as different from reading on the web as reading on the web is different from reading print. Reading your web content on a smartphone cuts comprehension by 48%, attention by 50% and reading speed by 20% to30%.
In this environment, how do we reach readers online?
The good news is, best practices for web and mobile copywriting can help. In fact, just three simple tweaks have been proven in the lab to boost usability more than 124%.
- Get to the point faster: Because web visitors spend 74% of their time on the first two smartphone screens
- Master the 5-notes Webpage Structure: It’s been proven in the lab to be more effective than the form you’re using now
- Cut Through the Clutter Online: Because ‘short is too long for mobile’
- Lift Ideas Off the Mobile Screen: Reach nonreaders with display copy
Join us via Zoom and LinkedIn from 10 a.m. to noon Pacific on:
- Nov. 2: Intro, Class orientation, Screen Reading; Get to the Point Faster
- Nov. 9: Live coaching session; Master the 5-Notes Structure
- Nov. 16: Live coaching session; Cut Through the Clutter Online
- Nov. 23: Live coaching session; Lift Ideas Off the Mobile Screen
- Nov. 30: Live coaching session
Can’t make a date? You’ll have on-demand access to the online workshop until December 6.
- Silver (online workshop only): $1,195
- Gold (Silver +$300 worth of learning tools): $1,295
- Platinum (Gold +$297 subscription to Rev Up Readership): $1,395
- Diamond (Platinum +$750 private coaching session with Ann): $1,795
- Save $50 each when you bring a friend; $100 each when you bring two or more friends
Q. Do you offer any discounts?
A. Save $50 each when you bring a friend; $100 each when you bring two or more friends.
Q. I booked my ticket without applying the discount code. Or I received the code after booking the ticket. Can I get a refund for the discount?
A. Sorry, but you need to apply the discount code when you purchase. We are not able to apply discounts after the fact.
Q. I booked my individual ticket, and now I’m bringing colleagues. Can I still get the group discount?A. Please email us, and we’ll send you a special discount code your colleagues can apply to get the discount.
Q. May I pay by check or purchase order?A. Yes, please contact us at email. Let us know how many and what type of tickets you need, attendee details and your preferred payment method. We will issue an invoice or purchase order if you need one.
Q. How do I contact you?A. Please email us at email
Q. May I update my registration information?A. Yes. Please go to Eventbrite and update your registration information.
Q. Will you sell my personal information?A. No. We never share personal information with other companies.
Q. Can I cancel my ticket if I can't make it?A. Sorry, no cancellations. But if you can’t make a date, you’ll have on-demand access to the online workshop until December 6. Or you may transfer your ticket to someone else on your team.