Recordings Only: Designing Student-Centered Learning Opportunities Event, Online, Friday, 19. June 2020
About this Event
Designing Student-Centered Learning Opportunities
Join innovative education leaders from across the country in a two-day virtual conference highlighting the latest trends in student-centered learning. This conference will feature sessions on: personalized learning; remote learning; equity in education; competency-based education; school design; and managing change.
This event has passed, but recordings are now available!
- LOCATION: This event took place on Zoom.
- DATE: May 13-14, 2020
- TIME: 9am -12pm PT / 12pm - 3pm ET
- $65 (event recordings + digital swag)
- All proceeds from this event will be donated to a non-profit supporting educational equity
- Kristen Howell
- David Hardy
- Jill Thompson
- Noah Dougherty
- Drew Schantz
- Cristina Strunk
- Elizabeth Lambert
- Courtney Flanders
- Maria Morrisson Corpolillo