Sexual Harassment Training New York 2020, Online, Wednesday, 05. February 2020
About this Event
REQUIRED NY State and City Employees Anti-Sexual Harassment Training
Tomorrow at NOON (Wednesday July 1, 2020)
1 Hour - Online Training
Get Your 2020 Certificate
Presented by: Donaldson Legal Counseling PLLC
In this course we review:
- Employee, Employer and Manager Obligations
- New Responsibility and Liability for Employers and Managers
- Definition of "Sexual Harassment" and "Workplace"
- How to Identify Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Where and How to Report Sexual Harassment
- Bystander Intervention
- Required Method for Handling a Report of Sexual Harassment
This course fulfills both New York State and New York City 2020 Anti-Sexual Harassment Training Requirements.
Donaldson Legal Counseling PLLC
Tiffany A. Donaldson, Esq., Principal
Admitted to practice in MD, DC, NY, & FL (FL inactive) (301) 332-2354
155 Water Street, Suite 233, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Email: email
If you are having employees fulfill the annual training requirement, you may want a legal review of your Employee Handbook as many new laws were passed in 2019 and 2020 making most NY handbooks obsolete.
Click Here to Schedule a Free 15 minute phone consultation with a NY Employment Attorney: