She Loves Tech - 2020 Global Startup Competition Series, Online, Wednesday, 07. October 2020
About this Event
She Loves Tech 2020 Global Startup Competition Series is an international famous competition with the starting point of caring about global women enterpreneurs. The Competition in Beijing is to be held within the track of Hi-Tech Weeks 2020 by Nordic-China Startup Forum.
Who is eligible to join the 2020 She Loves Tech Competition?
- Early-stage startups seeking Seed, Angel, or Round A funding (under US$ 5M)
- With at least a minimum viable product or working prototype.
- You also must have a technology startup fulfilling one of the following gender lens:
- Female founder
- Majority female users
- Majority female consumers
- Technology impacting women positively
What do the companies get out of the competition?
- Outstanding SLT Platform for voicing female power and displaying your enterprise
- Access to powerful networks worldwide
- Winners enjoying increased investor and media attention
- Global winners will receive an equity-free cash prize of US$15,000, special media and mentorship prizes, fast track access to our partner funds and accelerator programs, and in-house advisory services. More prizes to be revealed soon.
About SLTShe Loves Tech is the largest tech platform for women in the world dedicated to building an ecosystem of technology, entrepreneurship and innovation, and focusing on the opportunities it creates for women. SLT creates the world's largest women's technology startup competition, which aims to develop women-led technology and serve women. The 2020 "She Loves Technology" Global Entrepreneurship Competition will host substation competitions in 30+ countries.
As the partner of SLT in the nordics, Nordic-China Starrtup Forum (NCSF) is an active non-profit community-run NGO, led by Nordic- & Chinese students & entrepreneurs. NCSF connects the world’s two best startup & tech scenes and is the largest European-Chinese startup & tech platform. NCSF is on the same page with SLT of appealing to females' power in the hi-tech field and we hope more companies to join this competition.