Sunderland Business Networking Breakfast, Online, Thursday, 26. January 2017
About this Event
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES AND RECENT GOVERNMENT ADVICE, WE HAVE CHANGED ALL OUR MEETINGS TO ONLINE. IF YOU BOOK TO COME ALONG, HQ WILL SEND A LINK TO OUR VIDEO CALL.
Join us for a friendly, relaxed networking meeting.
We meet every Thursday morning and our members benefit from new business, business advice and a support network for when times are challenging. Our members hold one business category each, (one solicitor, one accountant, etc.) – if you book and the slot is already taken, we’ll try point you in the direction of a local group with the seat available!
Our doors are always open for businesses to visit the group. It may be suitable for you if you fall into one of the following categories:
• You are looking for a great networking group to join for support, motivation, new business, etc.
• You want to grow your business
• You have just set up your business and you want to meet some useful people
• You want to try networking as you think it could help your business
• You have tried other networking groups and found them to be too disciplined, not enough structure, etc.
• You want to try networking but are nervous about taking that first step
The meeting fee is £10 to pay on arrival. No meeting fee whilst on Zoom.
You need to pre-book your place.
Please contact us if you need to know more
0191 300 9050 / email Mon-Fri 9am-4pm