The impact of Covid on employee financial wellbeing, Online, Tuesday, 01. December 2020
About this Event
Please join the meeting before 1025 to give the host time to let you in.
Designed for HR professionals, this practical webinar examines how the COVID crisis has directly impacted the financial wellbeing of employees, the key financial topics HR need to know about, plus guidance on how to positively engage and support employees.
- Identify the various financial challenges across the workforce demographic from younger employees and graduates to mid-career and retirement planning
- Outline the financial danger zones caused by furloughing and reducing working hours
- Signpost where to find regulated and impartial financial advice as well as avoiding scammers
- Adapt and prepare employees for a new world
- Design a personal health and wealth audit
Business acumen, the commercial context is core knowledge and commercial drive one of the core behaviours within the CIPD profession map. Additionally, reward – creating benefit approaches aligned to current and future organisation requirements and market conditions, falls under specialist knowledge. It is designed to support people professionals to make better decisions, act with confidence, perform at their peak, drive change in organisations and career progression.
Allan Esler Smith from Platform 50
Allan is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, author of the Good Retirement Guide and highly engaging, personable trainer specialising in finance planning.
Platform 50 are a specialist provider of retirement and financial education for UK employers, supporting HR and ensuring employees from all backgrounds can make informed decisions about the future.