Timeline of Your Life: Designing Your Pathway to Success, Online, Thursday, 16. July 2020
About this Event
Now that you understand what you want to achieve and why, you can start planning how you're going to get there. By forming SMART goals, you can design a realistic, achievable plan of action.
You will understand in detail how to build the plan - all the things you need to consider, from skills to time and finance - to how you can adapt it to changes within your life. You will be guided throughout the workshop, but you will reach an understanding of how to develop step-by-step plans. This means that you will be able to do it yourself if needed, and perhaps form SMARTer plans and goals in your profession.
Who should join this workshop?
• Professionals who are looking for a career change; you will figure out your next steps to get to your new profession
• Professionals looking to develop or change their role and impact in their current professions; you will figure out how to get to your goal development within your role
What will I get from this workshop?
• Guides and prompts you to realistically view your goals and plans to get there in detail. It's okay to need guidance; planning your life plan is not an easy task
• Guides you through building a timeline of plans; you will discover the exact steps you need to take when you need to take them as well as resources you need. This is all done without discounting your opinions and still considering the compatibility of the plan you built
• You will think of your career and development plans in a methodological way