Virtual 3-Week Birth With Courage Mini-Series, Online, Sunday, 15. February 2015
About this Event
The 3-Week VIRTUAL Birth With Courage Mini Childbirth Class Series is best begun between 30-35 weeks and the series begins on the start date listed at registration and runs for 3 consecutive weeks unless noted otherwise:
Due to the current restrictions in place due to Covid-19 - Stay Home/Stay Safe all classes will be offered virtually through March 2021. Your instructor will email you you instructions to connect via Zoom prior to your class.2020 Thursdays from 6 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- April 2, 9, 16
- May 7, 14, 21
- June 4, 11, 18
- July 9, 16, 23
- August 6, 13, 20
- September 3, 10, 17
- October 1, 8, 15
- November 5, 12, 19
- December 3, 10, 17
Classes are from 6 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
This 3-week condensed class series is the shortened version of our most popular 6 week Birth with Courage and is tailored to busy expecting families whose schedules are more challenging to coordinate. Whether you're a first-time or experienced parent, alone or with a partner, and no matter what type of birth your are striving to have (home or hospital birth, unmedicated, VBAC, epidural) will enrich your knowledge not only of childbirth but of your relationships: to your baby, partner, your care provider, and most importantly, yourself!
In this Lamaze 3 Week Childbirth Class Series You'll learn:
- Basic Pregnancy Anatomy and Physiology and how this baby knows how to get into your arms!
- Labor Stages & Signs of Labor so you feel confident in laboring at home for a period of time.
- Tools to create a positive, satisfying birth experience no matter how you give birth
- Skills to increase connection with your partner, care provider and your baby!
- Mental and Breathing Strategies for Labor Coping for mothers and hands-on Support Techniques for partners
- Advocacy, evidence based, non biased information and how to make Informed Decisions during Labor
- How to address and work with Fears and Anxieties
- To Honor your Pregnancy and Birth as a Rite of Passage.
And now for the fine print...Because our classes often sell out, we do not offer refunds or transfers for non-medical reasons, so please be sure you can attend the class you register for! If you choose to register for class beginning after your 34th week, there are no refunds if your baby arrives before the series is over.
At this time, Homegrown Families can only provide a discount for Primary NC Pregnancy Medicaid insurance.YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
which is taken between 8-25 weeks
If you would like to purchase postpartum/breastfeeding related instruction separately from a childbirth class series or see the upcoming series dates go here:
We also offer class bundles:
Feel free to contact Chama Woydak with any questions or concerns at