Virtual Energy Exports Conference 2020, Online, Monday, 28. September 2020
Attend free of charge for export support and project opportunities.
About this Event
Virtual Energy Exports Conference (vEEC) 2020 will now be a free-of-charge virtual exhibition and conference running across the week of Monday 28 September to Thursday 1 October. This ‘vEEC Week’ will still feature more than 20 international delegations alongside operator, developer and contractor updates – showcasing a whopping total of over US$500bn in project opportunities and introducing the best of British suppliers to leading project operators and contractors around the world.
A preview schedule of presentations will run in the three months preceding vEEC week allowing early access to key project information and one-to-one meetings.
The agenda for vEEC week will feature these preview presentations plus:
- Key plenary sessions featuring high level industry and government speakers
- Thought leadership sessions offering an insight into the future of the industry
- Panel discussions focussing on hot topics such as Energy Transition, Diversification and Digitalisation amongst others
- Presentations from international delegations
- Workshops offering a smaller group experience and interaction
- Dynamic Q&A participation
- Digital networking within the platform and chat area
- One-to-One meetings
Whether you’re an experienced exporter, have just started or are yet to begin your exporting journey, vEEC will highlight actionable project opportunities and identify key markets to target.
We expect a global audience of 10,000 attendees during the preview lead-up and culminating in vEEC week. Attendees can choose to attend all sessions ‘as live’ free of charge (AccessFree) or upgrade their ticket to AccessPremium allowing unlimited, on-demand access to all presentations as well as opening up the potential to book 121 meetings.
Virtual exhibition stands and sponsorship packages are also now available to book at competitive rates, giving you maximum exposure to a global audience of targeted energy industry professionals including operators, contractors, supply chain companies and governments.
The presentations and sessions will be ordered into two streams:
Global Opportunities (GO)
- This stream will include global delegations and presentations from leading EPC contractors and operators working on current and future energy projects, showcasing the opportunities available to the supply chain and explaining how suppliers can start engaging with these.
- More than 20 international delegations are expected at vEEC 2020, with government representatives and leading operators and EPC contractors who operate in those regions in attendance, providing you with the perfect platform to make introductions and kick-start contract discussions for your business.
- Book one-to-one meetings with speaker companies. (Included as a ‘pay-per-meeting’ option within the AccessPremium ticket)
- 2019 speakers included Saudi Aramco, Shell, Bechtel, ADNOC, Petrofac, Wood, Equinor, Atkins, Aker Solutions. KBR, Petronas, BP, Ørsted, Pertamina, Worley and more!
Growing Export & Trade (GET)
This stream features expert guidance for those new to exporting who want to find out how to get started on their export journey or what markets they should target.
- Book up to two one-to-one meetings with representatives from the Department for International Trade, UK Export Finance, Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Development International for answers to specific questions you have about your own export journey. (Included in AccessFree ticket)
- Hear inspiring success stories from and meet companies who have been in your shoes, overcome challenges and grown as a result of exporting.
Find out more about the event, register your interest and book your exhibition stand or sponsorship package here: https://www.the-eic.com/Events/EnergyExportsConference