VIRTUAL! Illinois REALTORS® Hybrid 75-hour Broker Pre Licensing Course, Online, Monday, 09. November 2020
About this Event
Disclaimer -This class will be taught virtually via Google Hangouts. You will need access to a computer or Ipad with sound and a camera and be able to work in a quiet space. A confirmation email will be sent with access to the virtual link once you enroll in the course. Enrollment closes Friday Nov 6th at 3 pm.
- Monday and Thursday 12 - 3 pm
- 4 week course
- Instructor: Tom Kunkel
- Skipping Thursday Nov 26th for Thanksgiving and holding class on Wednesday Nov 25th as the make up day.
Description of Class:
This course is our hybrid pre licensing class which is a great option for students who need a flexible class schedule. This class meets two nights per week over a 4 week period with online self study assignments in between the in person class time. This class includes a part time instructor who is a licensed agent and industry expert, electronic e-book, online course resources such as case studies, powerpoints and practice exams.
This course will cover information on real estate concepts, math, concepts, brokerage, real property, contracts, the Illinois Real Estate Act of 2000, financing, property management, appraisal, use controls for government and private land, fair housing, environmental issues, closing, and the updated TILA/RESPA information. This course will also cover the required 15 hour interactive course.
Tuition is $625 including all materials.
Note - This course does require online self study work. You will need to bring your own laptop or tablet to class. There are at least 5 chapters you'll have to complete on your own during the week so please make sure you are able to work on a computer and have time in between class to complete the work.
- Attendance is required.
- Any missed class time needs to be made up within 30 days of the class.
Course Refund Policy:
- Full tuition is required at the time of registration. All payments must be paid to Eventbrite with credit or debit card. We do not accept payment plans or checks.
- Class may be cancelled at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Written cancellation must be received 24 hours prior to the class start date for the student to be eligible for a full refund. If written cancellation is sent on the first day of class, the student will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued after the first day of class. Refunds are issued through Eventbrite. A $39 Eventbrite processing fee is non-refundable for cancellations.
How to get an Illinois Real Estate Brokers license:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Complete 75 hours of broker course work, including 15 hours of interactive training.
- Pass the state of Illinois exam with a score of 75% or better.
- Choose a sponsoring brokerage and apply for your Illinois real estate license through IDFPR.
- Please call or email 312 857 9572 or email if you require any special accommodations.