Web Development(10-12 y.o.), Online, Wednesday, 15. July 2020
About this Event
Web Development Overview
Module 1. HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
At the basic level, students learn to create their first webpage using HTML. they learn about the document structure, layout, background images, links, creating tables, and lists. Additionally, they get to know how to use div and span tags.
Module 2. CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
after creating the first webpage, kids learn to give webpage style and formatting using CSS. They learn to use different CSS properties like font spacing, margins, padding, and alignments, etc.
About Kiddy Online School
At Kiddy Coders our mission is to help kids unlock their natural potential via creativity and teamwork. Our goal is to give kids an opportunity to gain as many skills as possible during their school-age - the skills that will help them with professional development.
Kiddy Coders offers online classes (live instructions) for K-12 kids in one-on-one and small group formats for the following programs:
- SAT/ACT Preparation
- Language classes (French, Portuguese, Russian)
- Photo and Video editing
Individual and group lessons.
Prices start from $50/mo for large groups (up to 7 students), $95/mo lesson for small groups (up to 3 students) lessons and $160/mo for one-on-one lessons. A monthly fee includes:
- once a week 60-min lessons
- virtual classrooms where we keep assignments and announcements
- certificates of completion
- internal competitions with gifts mailed to all participants
- performance tracking and a unique reward education system
- chat for students and parents
- online homework help between the lessons
Sign up for a free Web Development course here https://www.kiddycodersclub.com/freecourse_webdev/?utm=eventbrite