Wisconsin LGBT Chamber's Business Builder Series, Online, Wednesday, 07. October 2020
About this Event
The Wisconsin LGBT Chamber has partnered with ActionCOACH of WI to bring you seven monthly web events designed to give you the tools your business needs to thrive in this economy. Topics for the series are:
- What Makes Your Business Stand Out
- Why a SWOT Analysis for your Business is Important to You
- Are You Asking for the Sale?
- 5 Keys to Understanding Your Numbers & How it Affects Your Bottom Line
- Creating Your 90-Day Cash Flow Forecast
- Create Raving Fans & Inspire Incredible Customer Loyalty
- Building a Business On Referrals
You can select to attend a single session, all of them, or anything in between. Each session will take place on the first Wednesday of the month online from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Take advantage of this series, and take advantage of the extra value by buying the whole series at one time. Costs are:
- Chamber Member Cost: $25/session when purchased separately or $125 for all 7 sessions for members (*PLUS the $294 value strategy documents).
- Non-Member Cost: $35/session when purchased separately or $195 for all 7 session for non-members.
When you prepay the entire series of 7 sessions, you'll get even more value. First, you'll save $50 on the cost of the series. AND, you'll receive two strategy documents created by ActionCOACH and honed during Covid of the 2 most often requested topics for coaching: Time Management, and How to Manage a Business's Money.
The Wisconsin LGBT Chamber got ActionCOACH to include these for our members who prepay the series. They normally only sell them by subscription and cost $147 per issue. These are specific strategies, including implementation instructions, that they use with their ongoing clients, and we're giving them to you.
We hope you'll sign up today to be a part of our Business Builder Series.